[jahsonic.com] - [Next >>]
Categories: form - orientation
Related: normal - hetero - mainstream - vanilla
Contrast: gay - queer - different
The word straight may refer to:
- the quality or state of extending in one direction without turns, bends or curves; or being without influence or interruption.
- the personal character of displaying honesty or fairness.
- In poker, a straight is a hand containing five cards in sequential order.
In slang usage, the term also refers to:
--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight [Feb 2006]
- a heterosexual person.
- the state of sobriety.
- abstaining from the use of, or being free from the effects of drugs, especially recreational drugs.
- not being engaged in criminal activity. "Going straight" refers to a person deciding to no longer engage in criminal activity.
- a member of the straight edge subculture.
your Amazon recommendations - Jahsonic - early adopter products